About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 79 Nov 28-Dec 4 2011

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4415    Monday ~~For this day !!!
4416    Finding the beads I needed to finish my tree
4417    For bathrooms !!!!!
4418    Getting most of our tree decorated
4419    Thankful for the lights on the tree reminding me that CHRIST is the true light of the world

4420    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
4421    For a free pumpkin spice latte
4422    For Lisa still letting me have the heater and all the work she does when I should be the one doing it ....
4423    For my reading this morning in the advent daily devotional


4424    Wednesday ~~for this day !!
4425    For the reading in my devotional
4426    Tamsey bringing us soup and Lisa' bringing chicken
4427     Payday!!!


4428    Thursday ~~For this day !!
4429     A day off to do a little shopping
4430     My devotional about change
4431     Thankful that I know GOD will take care of L and Me!!! he knows the path and
whats best for us ....I must trust GOD fully in this .....
4432     Praying as I drove ..........................

4433    Friday ~~For this day !!!
4434    For treating people to breakfast for the company that I work for allowed us
4435    Thankful to talk to a young man that needed a job and that I could witness to him
4436    That we have heat at work !!!

4437    Saturday ~~for this day !!!
4438    That the sun is shinning and its gonna be in the 60's
4439    That our church has a float in the parade today
4440     Kids laughing and having such fun at the parade !!

4441     Sunday ~~For this day
4442     The message about Christ is it truth or a myth ????
We Christians know its true as the joy Christ brings to me and I am blessed to know that one day My feet will step into the city of Heaven !!!Thank you Lord ...you are a awesome GOD !!
4443     For this day of rest !!!



Blessings to all
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment