Today I am joining In the Tn hills
Getting to know you Christmas Style
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I do a mixture some gift bags and some wrapping , I love pretty wrapped packages with all the bows
and ribbons. sometimes things fit better in a bag
2. Real tree or artificial?
We do Artificial , the first few years we did real ones with does smell so good , then we like to have it
up Thur the new year so Artificial it is !!.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend of Thanksgiving , sometimes it has been later due to my work times
4. When do you take the tree down?
New Years day !!
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I have so many favorites, I will choose a Chatty Cathy doll to be my favorite doll
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes a small one inside , but would love to have a big one outside
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Everyone on my list
9. Easiest person to buy for?
has been the operation Christmas shoebox gifts
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I wont say I ever had a worst as I was taught whatever the gift , it was that the person thought enough to buy some thing !
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Either but do love the Cards
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I don't have one
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
no set time , sometimes in the early part of the year , in past years I have had my shopping done by
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Colored lights ....no clear lights for me !
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O beautiful Star of Bethlehem
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
This year we will stay home we usually drive about a hour to
my husbands family but have chose to stay home this year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
how many were there ??
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Most worry to much about the gifts and forgot the greatest gift of all
23. What I most love about Christmas.
To sit at night with the lights on the trees and just relax
Our family get together
24. What are some of your family traditions at Christmas?
my side of the family has a get together each year that we so enjoy our time together
Going to Christmas Eve service
25. No question here
We should all have a birthday cake in our homes that says happy birthday Jesus and
Sing sounds of praise to our king !!!
thanks for having the get to know your Christmas
- Kay K
- United States
- First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)