About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Coffee Klatch Friday Nov 4 2011


Today we are doing 10 things that
are on our bucket list


1..  The first on my list is to visit London England as this is were some of my ancestors came from
I have worked on my family history for over 30 years and love each piece of the puzzle that I have put
together ~~A little town in London called Markham town oh to see that !!
2.  To have a beach house , is a dream I have had for many years , the little house below would do me and my husband just find I can see us sitting on the porch drinking our coffee and watching the sunrises and then of the evenings watching the sunsets ~~oh to dream !!
3.   To take flying lessons ~~I would so love this
4.  Take a cake decorating class ~~Cake designing would be awesome
5.  Take several photography classes to learn all I can about lighting and indoor photography
as well as outdoor ~~I love nature shots the best as its perfect lighting  around noon and before
sunset
6.  Learn how to be a landscaper ~~ I do some landscaping but would love to have it look
picture perfect ~~ a look that could go in a magazine

7.  To lose weight and keep it off this should have been at the top of my bucket list
eat healthy

8.   To take a Cruise to some tropical island

9.   Go to Martha's Vineyard
10  Go to New York city


Subject
My favorite Candy is ...........................anything without peanuts or peanut butter

I too would love to meet all my bloggers friends that would be great as I feel as though I know
you as I have been reading your blogs for a few years


Hope all has a great day
Blessings
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment