About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, November 11, 2011

Brotherly Kindness~~a Lesson learned in giving



Brotherly Kindness

It was a time in my life when everyone at church had been talking about giving and recieivng from the Lord money that is and I thought all those people are always being blessed by people giving unto them .WOW but it made me wonder a little about giving and that I was taught to give and not expect back.

God used a man in the Golden Corral parking lot to show me something about giving. We were getting into our car and this male comes up asking for money and at first I spoke and said that we didn't have the extra to give to him, as we were backing out the Lord spoke to me and told me to give him money so I told my husband to stop and I gave him what had been laid upon my heart to give which wasn't that much .

Driving down the road my husband and I were talking about giving to this guy and I told Chuck that I had done my part and my heart was OK, how this man used it was between him and GOD . My cell phone rings its someone telling me to stop by on the way home her husband has something for me , I told Chuck  that I bet Jim had been to home depot and I had asked him to bring me samples back of wood flooring with that in mind I knew that was why we were stopping .

We get to Jim's house and I go in and he meets me at the door getting out his wallet handing me money  and gave me much  more  20 times more  not  10 times but 20 times more than I had given this man , it brought me to tears and I told him to about Giving to the man and  please keep the money and put it in the building fund and he said no I am giving it to you and you can put it in if you want.
 Which I did the next morning  I stopped  by the man  who was over the building fund and I gave all of the money   to him and told him how GOD had used this to show me just  how he does give as I wondered about others and them saying things such as this .

I learned a great lesson that night you can NEVER out give GOD .................and he blesses us in many
ways not only by money.

So on my journey I pray that I can always be a giver , as I want to be a blessing to others
I know this was a lesson that was valuable to me

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a wonderful testimony of God blessing those who are generous.

    ReplyDelete