About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays July 4-10th 2011 Week 58

                              

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

3721    Monday~~for this day !!
3722    Freedom ~~ all of our freedoms came with a great price !!
3723    Going out to breakfast with my husband
3724    Getting our bedroom Painted ~~THANK YOU LORD for your blessings on me
3725    For the kindness of Lisa taking time out of her day off to help move some furniture
3726     Tamsey coming to have dinner with us

3727     Tuesday ~~~for this day !!
3728    For the beautiful sunrise this morning while porch sitting and drinking my coffee
3729    For the life Helena lived knowing this day she is with the one she served for many years
blessed to have had her in my life ................
3730     Thankful for the much needed rain tonight = a time of no tv, just talking to my husband

3731     Wednesday~~for this day !!!
3732      My sister in law sending me a video of her singing ..
3733      GOD measure's the heart .......1 Samuel 16.7
3734      Much needed rain

3735     Thursday ~~~For this day !!!!
3736      Getting clothes folded before work and a load of laundry done

3737      Friday~~~for this day !!!!
3738      Getting to KY early to visit with family before the funeral of a wonderful Christian lady that has meant a lot to me in my life .
3739       The service fitting her live to a tee....she had a ZEST for life and enjoyed every minute of it
3740       Safe travels to KY and back this day
3741       My bed to lay down in as I got home from a long drive in one day that GOD keep his hand on us
3742       A message from a friend that said she prayed for our safety in traveling as the weather was bad there
3743        For public restrooms  along our route


3744     Saturday ~~~for this day !!!
3745     Coffee on our porch
3746     A wonderful restful nights sleep
3747     1 John 4:19

3748     Sunday ~~For this day !!!
3749     To Worship with my church family
3750     The message "we must tell them " =I must be that witness to others
3751     A day with my husband out on a Sunday afternoon drive and dinner

1 comment:

  1. Joining you from Multitudes on Mondays. Thanks for sharing you list. I love 3750.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete