About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 18, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays July 11-17 2011 week 59

                              

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

3752     Monday ~~for this day !!!
3753     Porch siting early with my coffee, I know I post this alot of mornings , its something I love as I want to enjoy the mornings of warm  sunrises ...soak it in
3754     Late evening of a little weed eating and watering flowers
3755     Sweat to help me cool down after a hot evening
3756      My husband fixing the bird feeder
3757       Having bird seed for the birds
3758      My husband coming out to say he was watching me to make sure I was ok in the heat = his love for me .
3759       Ice water

3760     Tuesday ~~for this day !!!
3761     A breeze this morning on the porch
3762     Watching the birds eat as they have missed their feeder I am sure
3763     For the words from a song~~~HIS eye is on the sparrow and I KNOW he watches me !!
3764     That Lisa came and helped me ......such a helpful person !!!
3765     My new lamps that was very reasonably priced

3766     Wednesday~~~for this day !!!
3767     Watching the birds and listening to them sing on our porch
3768     Talking to Gaye
3769      That Brookie came Thur surgery good

3770      Thursday ~~For this day !!!
3771       Bedside coffee
3772      Waking to 1 John 4 19  ~~knowing he LOVES ME!!


3773     Friday ~~for this day !!!
3774     That champions little paw is not so swollen
3775     Hearing the early morning rain
3776     That its payday
3777     Mike came and worked on our computers at work

3778    Saturday ~~for this day
3779    Start of my 3 days off
3780    That I got to go shopping
3781    Spending the day with my husband shopping
3782    Pets mart had a wrap for Champs arm
3783    New shoes
3784    Safe travels

3785   Sunday ~~for this day !!!
3786   Being with my church family
3787   That the kids had a great VBS
3788    For seven dust for my flowers
3789    For a Dog telling me when to go to bed !!!!



Father I come before you saying Thanks for all the listed above and the ones I haven't listed
A Multitude of Thanks from my heart , Thankful that I can come and list some of the many blessing's of life you give me each week ..Thanks be to GOD for he is worthy of our PRAISE !!!
Amen .................................

Glenna

1 comment: