About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Multtude Mondays Week 22 Oct 18th -21st. 2010

holy experience





FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL

1149 Monday~~For this day !

1150  For shopping on my lunch break

1151  For it being sunny and warm like 80

1152  For my watch I am lost with out it !!

1153  For Lisa making  itsafely to Disney .

1154  For Chuck and I spending the evening outside and  for him fixing some of the landscaping lights

1155  For Glue readying one of my roses for winter

1156  For the Beth Moore Study I am doing and learning to pray Scriptures

1157  For this blue yard I am wearing during our study to remind me of Numbers 15 :39



1158  Tuesday~~For this day ~~~

1159  For Ephesians 3: 14-20 which was a GOD given verse to me  for the blessing Thursday night at bible study

1160  For Still standing and believing that a good answer will come soon !!!! Dear Lord help me not to waiver !!!

1161   For it being warm and sunny again on lunch I got to sit outside ...

1162   For Tamsey and Doc visiting for a while

1163   For finishing this weeks bible study and praying bible verses



1164  Wednesday ~~For this Day !!

1165  Thankful that I got to become aquainted with Skip and know that on this morning he is walking close to the Lord .

1166   For ......Forgivness  each day and to get to start over with a clean slate...WOW how great the love of GOD is !!!!

1167  For My husbands Aunt and Uncle from Florida visitng us today !!!

1168  For Amber getting to go to KY as I saw this on her Facebook page !!! hope you enjoy your time in KY !!

1169  For coming home to a wating husband with dinner ready and waiting  with my Favorite Grilled Chicken !!!

1170  For CW saying you know GOD gives the best hugs and I am next with the best hugs ..this brought me to tears !!!

1171  For standing and beliving with my husband that we will get GOOD news soon













1172  For the SB during good thru the second surgrey

1173  Thursday~~~ For This Day  with fresh beauty for me to see and blessings to behold

1174   For Special Morning coffee this morning as CW put some yummy carmel in the coffee I am a normal black coffee drinker but this was sure yummy

1175  For Champions warm body laying against me .

1176  For reading the new simple pleasures

1177  For this blessing that is so wonderful I cant say PRAISE GOD loud enough or big enough  or  long enough for Chuck getting GREAT news ....no Cancer !!!!!! oh my LORD and MY SAVIOR how I thank you !!!!




















1178  For our Bible study tonight ..I stepped out of the boat willing to teach ~~~I think that is all GOD wanted a willing vessel (I didnt say a good one just willing)  HE wanted me  to say I would be willing to try.

1179  For the sweet note Lisa left about the bible study for me to open and the Almond Joys's it contained

how it blessed me !! (I opened it on Tuesday LC)

1180  For coming home late and talking about our day and how GOD sure blessed us and we are just so so thankful for all that prayed for Chuck

1181  For the Text and BB messages from LC



1182  Friday~~ For this day ~~GOD is so good !!!

1183   For reading more simple pleasures .

1184   For Index cards I purchased to start using to learn more scripture !!

1185   For sitting in my car on lunch studying our bible study

1186   For GOD always remembering me

1187  For the Hertiage I have from GOD

1188  For the family Hertiage I have

1189  For our Friday night we share getting out after work even if its just for a little while

1190  For recieving my brew party box ~~blessed to recieved the coffee maker I had been wanted just to host a party !!!!



1191  Saturday ~~~For this day !!

1192  For the sunshining brightly on my way to work this morning = I am blessed to have a job and it be sunny on the drive !!

1193  For morning Coffee at my desk

1194  For time to study my bible study on lunch and outside in the warm sun !!

1195  For GOD giving me the family that I have growing up being taught about JESUS

1196  For being busy again at work today

1197  For telling LJ that GOD has always supplied our needs and he will do just that !!! Hoping this encourages her

1198  For our couch ..............feels so good ..........just resting for a minute



1199  Sunday~~For this day ~~

1200  For being off today and enjoying the sun and warm weather

1201  For coffee out of my new brew system

1202   For the Turkey and dressing lunch/dinner I just made



1 comment:

  1. I join you in PRAISING GOD for those answered prayers...

    ReplyDelete