About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Multitude Monday Sept 27th - Oct 3rd 2010 week 19

holy experience

A few quotes I found this week that I would like to share and reflect on ..
Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.

Do all you can with what you have, in the time you have, in the place you are.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way ( wow ~~I say thanks for the blessings coming my way )





1079 Monday~~ A new fresh morning for a fresh week of blessings
1080 Thankful that GOD is always in control
1081 Thankful for the warm house on a very cool night !!
1082 Thanking for reading the Miracles of JESUS for our study

1083 Tuesday~~Thankful that I got up on time and for this day
1084 Safety to my early morning meeting and back
1085 For the word impavid, my sister and her words of the day !
1086 For carrying the groceries in my new little cart makes it so helpful
1087 For studying GODs word
1088 Psalms 146

1089 Wednesday~~Thankful for this morning
1090 For stepping outside and feeling the cold air on my warm toes !!!
1091 For friendly customers and sweet kids !!!
1092 For the sunshine on a cool morning
1093 For lunch with Lc
1094 For LC's email that brought me to tears !
1095 For the belief that I have....That is far above and beyond anything coming out Friday



1096 For dinner with my husband
1097 For Connor being at the restaurant we were at !!! he loves the farm life and animals .
1098 For Connor saying watch me KK take big man bites....
1099 For quiet time for studying the word of GOD

1100 Thursday~~Thankful for the good nights rest and for this day
1101 For my husband and Champion wanting groups hugs
1102 For the things GOD allows me to see
1103 For the unseen hand that guides me each day ..this song has been on my heart this morning as I finished this weeks study .......



1104 for this video ....A GOOD DAY
"A Good Day" video - Brother David Steindl-Rast
1105 Thankful that GOD is opening my eyes and heart to the many blessings of each new day
1106 Thankful for the women's bible study ...hearing all the times GOD has been right there for them ...HE is always on time

1107 Friday~~~ For this day ...
1108 For Misty getting off the vent THANK YOU LORD = answered prayers
last night she was 100 percent vent
1109 For GOD always listening to his children
1110 For my husband safety to the ridge and back today
1111 For a good report !!
1112 For CW coming by and seeing me at work today
1113 For a visit from Amon~~ as we always get to talk about the LORD
1114 For our night out dinner and driving around

1115 Saturday~~for this day
1116 For the extra little bit of sleep ~~my day off !!!
1117 For us going out for the day to just enjoy the day and being together
1118 For the new store that opened and I love it
1119 For two new shirts !! Orange and Purple
1120 For the Golden Corral (my husband loves this place)
1121 For safety
1122 For Champion feeling better this evening
1123 For his blessings and answered prayers for Misty who is now out of ICU ~~PRAISE GOD as he hears and loves his children so much sometime we fail to stop and say THANK YOU LORD for the LOVE
1124 For GOD that we can go to him and just want to talk and he listens
he lets us climb up in his lap and tell him all !!
1125 For such beautiful day weather was cool but still beautiful

1126 Sunday~~ For this day ~~for this as all days means so much when you reflect on GOD's goodness
1127 For Aaron standing up to a guy that told him he didn't need to go to church !!!!
1128 For Chili on a cool day ~~yummy~~
1129 For Chuck making me laugh
1130 For Chuck cleaning out his sock drawer
1131 For the warm shower
1132 For talking with someone about Cain and Abel and why GOD favored Abel


Holding to the unseen hand ...........................

1 comment: