About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 176 Sept 23-29 2013

                         

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................

Giving thanks To GOD this week for

6936
For this day , this week like all other Mondays its a fresh start to a new week, blessed to have another start, Thankful for the past five days off to spend at home my shelter from the elements how blessed I am, Mornings and evenings to come sit on our porch to sit enjoy the beauty that surrounds me to pray, pour my heart out to GOD! knowning that his child who messes up more than a zillion times a zillion each day, he still takes the time to listens, forgives, and blesses me. Tuesday Another morning I am blessed to enjoy time on our porch with just me and the Lord, how awesome our GOD is !! Thankful for Nature and its sounds so early in the monring ,blessed to have a job to go to this morning thankful that I can walk a new found place close to home ...Thank you Lord for all the blessings of this day Wednesday ~~~Thankful for the gift of this day !! to come out another morning early before sunrise to talk with the master creator , thankful for a evening taking our sub sandwhichs to the park to enjoy the evening even in the rain Thursday ~~Thankful fo the gift of this day !!! for white fluffy clouds, bles sky and sunshine, the first night of our ladies bible study love being with my sisters in Christ Friday ~Thankful for this gift of this day !!! the nights rest, three gifts one from my husband , one from my co worker sugar free Pumpkin Spice Creamer Its so yummy, For the gift of a angle holding a little dog saying your dog is in the arms of angels Thanks to Mary my sister friend, also that Mary joined me in walking tonight, studying my first day of our bible study Saturday ~~For this day !!! the nice warm bed that I have the love that brings me coffee in bed walks me to the door and kisses me tells me to have a good day thankful for CW,the study day 2 and 3 of our bible study Sunday ~~For this day !!! Sleeping in a little longer, for Hot flashes that warm you really good, fixing lunch before I left for work , walking after work at the park for a hour !!! Thank you Lord for a week of blessings .............blessings to endless to count

No comments:

Post a Comment