About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 16, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays week 173 & 174 Sept 2 -15 2013

                           

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................

Giving thanks To GOD this week for

6915   Monday ~~for this day !!! the beauty of the sky this morning as I sit on the porch with my coffee having some prayer time a great way to start the day ~~THANK YOU LORD ~~

6916 Tuesday ~~For this day !!! blessed from begining to end

 6917 Wednesday ~~For this day !!! for Drs. that know what to do to help us , Thank you Lord for my husband for us having this day together , for safety and protection of this day and each and every day , safe travels today

 6918 Thursday ~~For this day !!! for the most beautiful sunrise the pinks, the oranges, the purples, the blue how awesome our GOD is !!! he paints nothing but beauty if we just look for all the beauty that surrounds us

 6919 Friday ~~For this day !!! another day to be blessed to enjoy porch time morning and evening , mowing and weed eating , beautiful lawn freshly mowed

 6920 Saturday ~~For this day !!! the day off to enjoy , cleaning our house means I have a home to clean , clothes to weat may I always be thankful, for a little time out to go to the Set for GC and getting fresh fruit

, 6921 Sunday ~~For this day !!! the morning on the porch, time to work in the flowers this morning before church, Church this morning and the preacher say think of all the "what if's" in our life and PRASIE GOD,

 Week 174
 6922 Monday ~~For this day !!! Early morning porch time, my prayer time on the porch for GOD right there listening hearing my cries , my thankfulness, my moans, and groans of life yet he listens and I am so thankful that he is closer to me than the air I breathe ...right there ...always.... the sunrise, the sunshine today ,

6923   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! Talking with old Ky friends , thankful for the friends I enjoyed having in Ky how blessed

6924    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!

6925   Thursday ~~For this day !!!

6926   Friday ~~For this day !!

6927   Saturday ~~For this day !!

6928   Sunday ~~For this day !! for each day this week I got up early to enjoy porch sitting as its a wonderful time to come to and talk to the Lord to know that he loves me and listens to my cries my thanks, my praise he always listens and if I listen and keep learning to listen that I can hear his voice more and more .....For knowing a sweet Lady Mrs. B that she went to heaven and is home as she said a few weeks ago she just wanted to sing with the angels


Giving thanks these two weeks for so much each day more than words can ever say ............

No comments:

Post a Comment