About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 15, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 165 July 8-14 2013

                          

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................

Giving thanks To GOD this week for ...............................
.
This helps me each week to give thanks remembering the little things as well as the big ones !!!

6578   Monday ~~For this day !!! For Tylenol at 130 this morning, bedside coffee brought to me my CW, leaving work at 1 pm to come home and sit in the sun, Mowing the grass, feeding the birds , for nightly time spent in GOD's word, Reading in Acts , ...

 6579   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! Morning Coffee on the porch , seeing the little hummers drink their fresh food,( Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they)

6580   Wednesday ~~For this day !! The nights rest, blessed with another morning on the porch at sunrise, Knowing that GOD has a plan , laughs, hugs, kisses, 6581 Thursday ~~For this day !! the nights rest, healthy eating , for weight that I have lost I know that GOD is the one that is giving me the right things to eat and not wanting the past lifestyle that I had ...I pray I continue the visit from my husbands Aunt Liz, Uncle Donnie, and Gayle how sweet of them to stop by my work as well as visiting my husband For Aunt Jean having a good birhtday 6582 Friday ~~For this day !!! Safety and Protection, for strenght, For over the counter medicines for witch hazel and cotton balls, for the call I received about a interview Monday I am thankful if this is where GOD wants me to be and the many prayers I have prayed and asked for specific things if this is his Answer ...He knows the need and where I need to be placed in my life that I can be the best witness as well as the best job for me 6583 Saturday ~~For this day !! laying in bed resting with coffee before getting up for work, for a busy day at work. thankful for all things in this day and each day 6584 Sunday ~~For this day !! for rain that stopped and turned to sunshine , for a healthy breakfast, that my husband has lost 8 pounds in four days days thank you Lord ! for only having to work 1-5 on this Lords day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment