About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 68 Sept 12-18 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............


4034     Monday ~~for this day !!! a fresh start of a new day , new week
4035     Studying my bible study

4036     Tuesday ~~for this day !!!
4037     Taking Aunt Jean to see her brother ~~tears of love for a brother ~I sure know that~~ and I am so thankful that I could take her what a blessing for me
4038      The safety in travels today GOD is my pilot !!! Thank you Lord
4039      Week One study finished now to re read
4040      For the little treasures Aunt Jean gave me , a purple vase, a heart , a angel and a pair of pants ~~Thankful that she has the heart of giving and enjoys sharing her items from home

4041      Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
4042      Bedside coffee brought to me from my husband
4043      My husband washing the dishes this morning and each day !!
4044      Laughs about the bang of Coras mom hitting something :)
4045      For the poem below~~Thankful for Mother Teresa's  and the poems and thoughts she left us ~~ such a humble lady
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered;


Forgive them anyway.



If you are kind, people may accuse you

of selfish, ulterior motives;

Be kind anyway.



If you are successful, you will win some

false friends and some true enemies;

Succeed anyway.



If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;

Be honest and frank anyway.



What you spend years building,

someone could destroy overnight;

Build anyway.



If you find serenity and happiness,

they may be jealous;

Be happy anyway.



The good you do today, people will

forget tomorrow,

Do good anyway.



Give the world the best you have, and

it may never be enough;

Give the world the best you've got ... anyway.



You see, in the final analysis, it is

between you and God,

It never was between you and them anyway 

4046     Thankful that GOD allowed me to witness to someone that was having a storm in their life
4047      Thankful T made it Thur the stress test !!!

4048       Thursday ~~For this Glorious day that GOD has given me !!
4049       Thankful for 69 degrees to porch sit with my coffee this early morning before sunrise I am so thankful for this Lord !!!
4050       Thankful  for John T  bringing me fresh corn this morning
4051       For Punky B and G having fun coloring me pictures ......kids are priceless
4052       Our ladies bible study
4053       Thankful that you Lord know me the best !!!

4054        Friday ~~for this day !!!
4055        I must be thankful for the cool morning ~~I must be thankful for all seasons
4056        Thankful for having heat at a switch of a button
4057        Thankful for the deal on 7 day delivery of our Paper
4058         For Prayers answered that Alma made it Thur surgery good
4059         For grocery shopping with my list and using my coupons Thankful for food on our table

4060        Saturday ~~For this day !!!
4061        Having the three day weekend and sleeping in late this morning
4062        My husband and I going out to get him a much needed haircut
4063        For laughs on our way to lunch/dinner 
4064        For safety in our travels today
4065        For studying about the Holy Spirit ..I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit living in me

4066         Sunday ~~For this day !!!
4067          For this day of worship
4068          Marie singing the beautiful garden of prayer acapella this morning she blessed us with her singing
4069           That Alma got to come home today and is doing so good
4070           That my husband asked how was church


May you too be blessed more each day !!


No comments:

Post a Comment