About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 5, 2011

Multitude on Mondays week 66 August 29-Sept 4 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

3975   Monday ~~For this day !!!
3976   For a extra day off
3977   For finding the plastic bins my husband wanted and organizing them
3978   Wal Mart having a replacement  gas cap tonight that I lost
3979    Thank you Lord for one of a family member getting saved ..I am praying and thanking GOD to work Thur this young man to save the entire family ...as this would make my brother so happy .

3980    Tuesday ~~For this day~~that its a new fresh day to start over and try again !!!
3981    Being back to work after three days off
3982    Thankful for the picnic after work
3983    That we had a big laugh about Brooksters big burp ...
3984     Children playing and saying hello to people they don't know
3985     The sunset as I was leaving the park



3986   Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
3987   Early morning coffee on the porch
3988   Watching one of GOD's little birds perched near me
3989   Thankful to pay the water, gas, Electric, phone etc ...thank you Lord
3990    For reading in Mark
3991    Thankful for the work in my yard and prayer time ....I know I say this over and over about my flowers and time alone with GOD in the garden and porch last night was just awesome ..I just cant begin to tell you how the Holy Spirit moved as I prayed ...it brings tears to my eyes again typing this .....thank you Jesus for your love, and just being as close to me as the air I breathe
I am just in Awwwww

3992    Thursday ~~for this day !!!
3993     A visit from Martha ~~a woman who has been Thur a lot in her lifetime that still can laugh and enjoy life
3992     Thankful for dinner with Lisa, Vicky and Cortney
3993     For Vicky's kindness of paying for our dinners
3994     For Lisa driving also for our safety there and back

3995    Friday ~~for this day !!!
3996    Seeing another sunrise on my porch
3997    Water= I can water my flowers that are in need
3998     For those that have a long weekend

3999    Saturday ~~for this day!!! its a present from GOD


4000    Sunday ~~for this day !!!
4001    Another day to worship with my church family
4002    Taking my sister to the park and going to sonic
4003    Much needed rain !!!



Thank you Lord for another week of many blessings !!  How great your love is for me
I am in awww of your love for me ..Feel me more with your Holy Spirit ............

Blessings to each
Glenna








No comments:

Post a Comment