About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 67 Sept 5-11 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4004    Monday ~~for this day !!!
4005    For hearing ~~the much needed rain thru the morning hours
4006    Talking with Gaye this morning

The blessings of a big family
 (there were nine of us brothers and sister and we have now two in heaven that we miss along with our Dad and Mother)

are only seen by a few

A few of the chosen ones

that God has given this blessing too



The blessings are so numerous

it's hard to even start

to number or to name them but

they all hold a place in the heart



The heart of every person in a

big family is unique

it's uniqueness makes us special

and should not be critiqued



The memories that are made

are more precious than gold

from babies to weddings

from young and to old



From grandparents to grandchildren

and everyone in between

the many special relationships that are built

and could have never been foreseen



Thank you God

for my big family I will treasure

through the good times and bad

the memories could not be measured



Thank you God

for birthdays, simple get-togethers and even the tears

for I pray that these blessings

last many, many more years



To have a big family

can be a lot of work, not just play

but life is too short

so I THANK GOD FOR MY BIG FAMILY TODAY and Each day

  4007    For My husband and I talking about the rain last night and him saying what he did about GOD's tears .......
   4008     Tuesday~~For this day = Thank you Lord for giving me this day ~~May I use it to glorify you !!!
   4009       For arthritis medicine
   4010        For warm fuzzy throws  when you are cold
  

4011      Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
4012     Water ...to turn on a faucet and water to come out ..one sure misses it for just a few hours
4013     Having a day off and being Lazy on this cold, rainy day that I am thankful for
4014     Aunt Lutie and talking with her on her birthday
4015     Also Mikie's birthday and talking and texting with him
4016      Technology that allows me to call and text those near and far


4017     Thursday ~~For this day !!!!
4018     Cofee in the bed delived by my husband
4019     Thew new bible study that started tonight Fruits of the spirit

4020     Friday ~~~For the gift of today !!!
4021     For hugs, and I love you,s till we meet again
4022     For Love
4023     For the Orange Thank you Lord for showing me
4024     Studing in Galations
4025     Bibical Paul and he stood strong and Bold when he was knocked down he got up , To go Boldy telling others of our CHRIST !!!!


4026     Saturday~~For this day and all the blessings it will bring !!!
4027     The sunshine after five days of clouds , I know we have to be thankful for the cloudy days as well as the sunshiney days so Lord I thank you for both !!!
4028     To sit outside in the warm sun, at work

4029    Sunday ~~For this day !!!!



4030    For the beautiful sunrise this morning
4031    For the safety to Gburg and back
4032    For studying in the bible study of fruits of the spirit
4033    The love of JESUS and how Matthew 26 spoke to my heart this night


I am so thankful for all things this week , Studying in Matthew about how JESUS was treated
and that he did it just for me I am so Thankful for my HEAVENLY FATHER !!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Glenna...It is good to acknowledge all the good things God has given to us. Isn't it wonderful to live with an attitude of gratitude? Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete