About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

A post from facebook

A friend of mine posted this on facebook a couple weeks ago
and it has been on my heart ever since
as this I have found so true for me
I don't have kids but
I can talk about lots of things
and rarely mention what
JESUS has done for me
so this hit home to me
I wanted to share with you

We are so proud of our children our siblings, our parents, our friends Grandchildren and spouses. We tell people of their accomplishments all the time. We take such pleasure in do ping this but WAIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?


We have n...o problem telling people about all of the above but when it comes to Jesus we have a big problem.



Christ came to this earth to die for us to take on our sins and be beaten, Mocked spat upon. Christ the best friend any of us has ever had or will ever have. We do not brag about Jesus in the store to friends about what he did for us, I have never had one person come up top me and say” Oh you need to meet my Jesus he is so wonderful ,My life was so blah until He came along now I am filled with Joy.”

No we hear this. “Oh you need to meet my Grandson he is so wonderful .My life was so blah until He came along now I am filled with Joy.” Fill in the Character with anyone you want to still it is not Christ that died for you.

I want to take a moment to say “Let me tell you about my Jesus He came to this earth to take on my sins and die on a filthy old cross after being beaten for me. Oh You have to meet him he is the one that will never turn his back on me ,HE is there when I am sick to comfort me and he is with me when I am sad or in trouble. I wish you would take time to meet my Jesus he is so wonderful Words can’t say how he has made my life complete he is a Blessing I never thought I would have.” If you said that to someone in a store or even in Church which is sad they would think you were nuts. Well Look out world I am as nutty as a fruit cake and Filled up to running over with Jesus.

Please take a moment to ask someone to join you at Church any day but if nothing else on Easter day.

Most people will dress up in a new frock and head out for church on Easter with no more thought about the day other then that of what they have on looking so pretty. Some will stay home claiming they have nothing to wear. My Lord and Savior wore a purple robe yet another mockery of him as this was draped over him in jest. Come out to church if you have to wear dirty old jeans and a torn tee shirt God don’t care and if those in Church Claiming to be Christian ( CHRIST LIKE ) care they need to hit their knees again .

I have lost a lot in this life but My Joy will not be one of the things the devil will take from me he is a snake but we can put him under foot. Every one of you is invited to attend Church with me any day and Especially on Easter What Church? Any Church you can get to My Father is owner of them all if Jesus is preached in them pick one and head out. If you would feel more comfortable at the lake or Archer Park well let me know we all can meet there and have a wonderful time in the Lord. Don’t let the devil Trick you Make it a point to do all you can to be with those that love the Lord on Easter to thank him for all he has done for you and me and your neighbor you hate and your ex and so on and so on I pray to hear good reports. GOD BLESS US ALL


Thanks Tenny for your message



Blessings to all
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment