About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Journey of Faith Friday 3 4 2011

 
Redeemed, Anointed, Transformed
 
Our ladies bible study just finished a seven week
Study of David , this study the devil started attacking from day one
and I knew that I was going to learn alot as I studied
about David and how his heart was a prepared heart
and his love for GOD , as he always sought GOD in all that he did
I think of David as the little shepherd boy that was chose to be
king and for twenty two years he remained just that a shepherd boy
now thinking if GOD had choose me a Queen I would have wanted
to be treated with all the royalty that I was intitled to have
how many of us would want to go back to our normal days activity
when we were the king or queen ?
David did everything right
until he wanted to bring the ark of GOD back
then he took Bathsheba and tried to hide
his sins in so many ways that it lead to murder
and GOD took his son
David asked GOD in Psalms 51
for forgiveness
 
1 Have mercy on me, O God,

according to your unfailing love;

according to your great compassion

blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash away all my iniquity

and cleanse me from my sin.



3 For I know my transgressions,

and my sin is always before me.

4 Against you, you only, have I sinned

and done what is evil in your sight;

so you are right in your verdict

and justified when you judge.

5 Surely I was sinful at birth,

sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;

you taught me wisdom in that secret place.



7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;

wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

8 Let me hear joy and gladness;

let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

9 Hide your face from my sins

and blot out all my iniquity.



10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,

and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11 Do not cast me from your presence

or take your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation

and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.



13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,

so that sinners will turn back to you.

14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,

you who are God my Savior,

and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.

15 Open my lips, Lord,

and my mouth will declare your praise.

16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;

you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

17 My sacrifice, O God, is[b] a broken spirit;

a broken and contrite heart

you, God, will not despise.



18 May it please you to prosper Zion,

to build up the walls of Jerusalem.

19 Then you will delight in the sacrifices of the righteous,

in burnt offerings offered whole;

then bulls will be offered on your altar
I have learned many many things but most of all that
we need to prepare our  hearts daily for GOD
and to seek him and what he has for us
I know beyond a shadow of any doubt
that GOD is right by my side
I say don't ever doubt its
real as my brother got a more than a glimpse into heaven
If anyone reading this has ever had any doubts
let me tell you
as my brother said to me
"don't ever stop praying or going to church
Its real I have saw it and its beautiful but
I don't have the words to describe the beauty of the lights and all the things I have saw"
 
 
 
 






 







I am linking up with Journey of faith friday you to join by linking with Amber below
http://ambocullum.blogspot.com/



Walking by Faith
Knowing its real
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment