About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, January 7, 2011

What is God doing in my FAITH journey

What is God doing in my FAITH journey?

My journey has come a long way as I feel that I have saw what I like to call
FAITH increaser's
In 2010 I saw miracles that have truly increased my faith
My nephew Aaron was pulled from a little creek face down
DEAD, yes you read that right he was DEAD , no pulse , nothing
he had been thrown out of his car  face down into this little creek that
happened to be high due to a large amount of rain we had received in Jan
and my other nephew Kenneth  was thrown from the car on to the road ,
Kenneth had his neck broke in five places, a brain bleed , most people with a neck
broken like Kenneth's the Dr said are paralyzed ~~and he wasn't
Back to Aaron when they got him to the bigger hospital more equipped for trauma such and he and Kenneth both had
The Doctor came and told that Family what you see in Aaron is what you have he has no brain activity , he has brain bleeds, broken pelvis, and was on the Ventilator .
We called and other did as well got prayer chains started all over and within a few hours the doctor comes back out and says I don't know what has happened to Aaron but he has done a complete turn around
all the numbers were changed and he had brain activity
Talk about  a shouting Aunt ~~~I was~~ I threw the phone and went to PRAISING GOD
Aaron of course it took some time for him to get off the vent  he normally weighs about 112 pounds or so and he had so much fluid when I saw him he weighted 192
Aaron and Kenneth are truly Miracles from GOD and this is just one of the faith increaser's

during the year I felt sorrow and pain for the loss of my nephew and then my brother but I know that they are in heaven running, dancing and having the best time ever I prayed for a miracle for them GOD gave it to them as well just not the way I wanted .
Seeing my sister in law who has lost her daughter 21 years ago to cancer now she is left with no children or soul mate ~~she still said to me GOD is good ..this inspires me to know that in all her loss she still can stand in the mist of the storm and say how good GOD is .


 t both her husband and son this year and she looks at me and says GOD is still good this is a inspiration to all
I then saw LC dad that was given not much hope ~~another Miracle~~we PRAISE GOD for this

As of this writing I am standing on faith trying not to waver for a brother that is in Congested heart failure with many other problems
He just told me today when visiting him that to keep praying and going to church in his words "its real I have seen the bright lights and the beauty of heaven , he was like john on the island of patmos he said  he cant tell it all as its beauty just beyond words
Those reading this please say a prayer for my brother

I know that I waiver in my faith If I could just STAND in faith ~~that faith ~~~the grain of mustard seed faith

    Walking by Faith
     Glenna

you too can link up with journey of faith Fridays with Amber by clicking the link below


http://ambocullum.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the reminders that your faith can be strong in all circumstances

    ReplyDelete