About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Multitude Monday Week 32 Jan 3-9 2011




~~I AM THANKFUL FOR ~~



1698    Monday ~~For this day !!
1699    Reading the Upper Room
1700    They are new every morning: great is  thy faithfulness ~~Lamentations 3:23
1701    Lifestyle change for healthy eating
1702    Tammie Came Thur surgery good !!Praise GOD
1703    Reading from the Beth Moore daily words .
1704    Starting a Love letter to my husband for our Anniversary on the 7th
1705    Tears for many emotions

1706    Tuesday ~~For this day !
1707     Early am prayers
1708     My husband bringing me coffee in bed
1709     Luke  8:16-18 
1710     Stopping to pray to let my light shine to someone today
1711     Reading in Psalms this Am
1712     For enough ~~

1713    Wednesday~~For this Day !!
1714     Psalm 84:11
1715     Working on some pictures
1716     June giving me the old 1929 pictures of Allen
1717     Seeing it snow again ..this snow is a beautiful one


1718     Knowing spring is closer only 73 days
1719     Knowing that GOD is bigger than the storms in our life's
1720     Thankful that I know to trust him when things look bad
1721     Thankful that I can stop what I am doing and get down on my knees and cry out in prayer to
GOD
1722      Thankful for the call from our Pastor

1723     Thursday~~for this day !!
1724      Sissy calling me early to give me updates ,
1725      Taking a few pictures this am as it is Beautiful in the trees


                                                  My white Bradford pears
                                         on my way to work the sun is trying to shine
1726     Lisa Brought us a wonderful  healthy lunch
1727     Trying to write a blog for the journey of faith
1728      Day four and so far so good
1729      Knowing that GOD is still in control when I hear numbers of low BP and O2 for my brother

1730    Friday ~~For this Day
1731    Thankful for the years of marriage as today is our Anniversary
1732     Having the day off
1733     Thankful that my brother made it Thur the night
1734     Thankful for caring brothers and sisters
1735     Thankful that Ralph and Jimmy called Brother to tell him to go back to the hospital as he signed himself out  of ccu last night ama
1736      Thankful for the Text that he is going back to the hospital
1737      I got to go see my brother before they shipped in out to the bigger hosp
1738      Thankful for him telling me the things he did he looked at me and said don't ever stop going to church and praying ....its real ... I have saw heaven and its beauty
1739      That he made it to the other hospital
1740      People that are praying for my brother
1741      The love my husband shows me in the highs and the lows of our life's
1742      That the snow isn't laying on the highway now
1743      For my husband fixing us something to eat

1744    Saturday ~~For this Day !
1745    My husband  and I getting up way to early
1746    Making it to work safely ~~Thank you JESUS
1747    My KY family finally making it home from Cincy airport
1748    Thankful Buggs made it Thur the night
1749     I can cry out to GOD and he hears the cry of his child ...
1750     Praise God for some good new from the family
1751     That I made it back from work safe

1752   Sunday ~~For this Day
1753   For the good news we received about my brother doing better PRAISE GOD was moved out of ccu later on this day
1754   For just a lazy day
1755   My husband helping me get the topper but back together
1756   That some of my KY brothers made it to see Buggs
1757    I got to talk to Buggs
1758    For text messages and cell phones


I just PRAISE GOD for his many blessings he has done for me and my family this week
what a awesome mighty GOD is he Angels bow before him , heaven and earth adore him what a Mighty GOD his he !!!

Blessings to all
Glenna

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE GOD for touching Buggs, We are agreeing that he will keep getting better and better. Cause GOD can do all things!

    ReplyDelete