About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whats in your bag

I was reading an article from Deliah the radio talk host and she did a challange to look into your bag of life and pull out 50 or 100 things that you are most grateful for in your life today

  1. God
  2. Jesus
  3. Family
  4. Friends
  5. Warm home
  6. Warm car
  7. Warm at work
  8. Job
  9. Love
  10. Life
  11. Flowers
  12. Sprintime
  13. Summertime
  14. Fall
  15. Winter
  16. Thanksgiving
  17. CHRISTmas
  18. Facebook
  19. Chatting on line
  20. CRHISTmas shoeboxes
  21. Coffee
  22. Ginger Ale
  23. Cell phone
  24. Blackberrys
  25. HGTV
  26. old reruns on nick at night
  27. Tv land
  28. Blogspot
  29. my purses cramed full of junk
  30. Makeup
  31. Radio
  32. doggies
  33. shoes
  34. clothes
  35. breath
  36. air
  37. water
  38. paper towels
  39. on line shopping
  40. the bible I keep n my car
  41. phones call from friends
  42. texting
  43. signs that make me laugh
  44. laughter
  45. the mountians
  46. the sun
  47. the wind
  48. the rain
  49. tears
  50. perfume
Just a few of things today that I thought of

you can also link of to  Dayles blogs for simple things
http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/p/simple-pleasures.html


also Ambers Faith Journey

http://ambocullum.blogspot.com/

hope you can find lots of things in your bag today

No comments:

Post a Comment