About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Multitude Monday Nov 8-14th 2010 Week 25

holy experience





some more quotes on thankfulness



For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, for love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson






For this week I am Thankful ............




1284 Monday ~~For this day !!

1285 For Getting some more things ready for operation shoe box

knowing the kids in other countries will get to be told of JESUS though the shoe boxes and that they are loved

1286 For the beautiful sunshine when it was like 36 degrees

1287 For my study last night that we are living in the last days as in second Timothy chapter 3

1288 For  "The Name of the Lord is a strong tower;the righteous runs into it and is safe." Proverbs .18:10





1289 Tuesday ~~~For this day !!!!

1290 For JEHOVAH-JIREH.........Genesis 22:13-14 meaning "The Lord will provide!!!!!

1291 For GOD being the potter   Isaiah 64:8 (King James Version)  But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand  ...

1292 For Prayer time on my way to work

1293 For lunch with Kim, Bren, and Mae enjoyed their company !!!

1294 For loving this day warm 80's sunshine cant be bet here in Nov .

1295 For trying to be a match maker !!!

1296 For witnessing to my sister in law about GOD knows her and loves her !!!

1297 For finishing the bible study

1298 For learning GOD has a cell phone  Jeremiah 33:3



1299  Wednesday ~~For this day !!!

1300   For the morning coffee

1301   For 1 Corthians 13  ~~~~LOVE

1302   For Chatting with my Cuz on line

1303   For Cassidys birthday the big 14





1304  Thursday ~~For this day !!!

1305  For Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart !

1306  For a warm day to sit in my car and enjoy lunch and sunshine !

1307  For reading simple pleasures again this week it is a blessing to read each one

1308  For our ladies bible study night and pot lock

1309  For Margaret F. being at study group

1310  For all the prayers that we have saw answered during these weeks of our study PRAISE THE LORD !!!





1311  Friday ~~For this day !!!!

1312  For the 18, 931 days I have been blessed with !

1313  For Calling my sister on her birthday

1314  For hearing the song Drinking from my saucer and yes mine is overflowed

1315  For this warm and sunny day another lunch day to sit in the car ~~how blessed

1316  For Amber's journey of faith Friday's



1317  Saturday~~For this day !!!

1318  For waking up to a beautiful bright sunshiny morning

1319  For Champie getting his shots and nails done

1320  For getting all the dead roses and other flowers cut back and sealed

1321  For such a warm day off ~~have doors and windows open Thank you Lord for the warm day you have given

1322  For Chuck fixing Potato soap as I cleaned

1323  For a quote I saw on facebook" Each of us is a  inn keeper who decides if there is room for JESUS"



1324  Sunday ~~For this day !!

1325  For Good weather to travel this morning

1326  For the items I bought at the Jewelry show

1327  For a day of laughs ..............

1328  For lunch at OCharleys

1329  For my new .99 cent bag that's reusable

1330  For a safe trip

1331  For someone sending me a special message on FB

1332  For coming home to a loving husband ....that I fail to see his kindness in alot of ways on some days

1 comment:

  1. 1310. Praise God there was so many answered prayer...and the day of laughs was GREAT. Plus there was a few things on your list that simple just made me SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete