About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Multitude Monday Week 26 Nov 15- 21 2010

holy experience




Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don’t know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you’re tired and weary
Because it means you’ve made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are
also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles
and they can become your blessings.

Author Unknown







I am thankful and blessed for

1333 Monday~~~For this day !! a fresh start at a new day and week
1334 For grocery shopping on lunch and CW picking it up
1335 For reading others multitudes and seeing how thankful others are


“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer

1336 For getting some free items in the mail from S C Johoson
1337 For the new coffee creamers


1338 Tuesday~~For this day !!!
1339 For Music that soothes the soul and makes me happy !!
1340 For the blue yarn bracelet I have worn .........and no one has asked why ....its to do with our bible study Numbers 15:39   You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of the LORD, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by going after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes.  (NIV)
1341   For Isaiah 43:10   Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

1344  For finding a small Christmas tree , Multi colored lights
1345  For the lights tonight reminding me of the light of the world
1346  For the little box lights ~~~


1347  Wednesday ~~for this day !!
1348  For Psalms 118
1349  For a quote I saw in reading the book if you want to walk on the water you have to get out of the boat
the Quote is "for whatever reason you feel like you are in a cave .....remember GOD does some of his best work in a cave"!!!  PRAISE GOD
1350  For my loving husband who brought my coffee to me
1351  For having this day off


1352  Thursday ~~For this Day !!!
1353  For Electricty ~~as I sure missed it for about five hours last night ~~
1354  For hot coffee when you feel so cool


1355  Friday~~~For this day !!
1356  For this beautiful cool sunny day
1357  For going to the park on lunch and feeding the ducks
1358  For finding a friend from years back and just in time as we chatted on FB about GOD and how that we found each other again
1359  For my Hot Apple pie candle I found love that scent
1360  For my husband having the tree lights on when I come in..gives it that cozy warm feel


1361  Saturday ~~~For this day !!
1362  For the comfy bed I have as it gives me the good nights rest .
1363  For being alone to just have quiet time
1364  For warm sunshine on lunch
1365  For growing up in a small town where everyone knew you and it was kind of like Mayberry but yes better !!!
1366 For getting our Thanksgiving turkey
1367 For going green and making my mother in law a Thanksgiving card

1368  Sunday ~~ For this day !!!
1369  For being back in church with my church family this week ...
1370  For the blessing of love I saw in a older couple sitting in front of me at church
1371  For our pastor who the children are in awww with his magic tricks at children's church
1372  For the warm sunny day GOD has blessed us with
1373  For the rake to rake some leaves on such a beautiful day
1374  For wind and sun I felt as I was outisde
1375  For this being  Christ the King Sunday !!!

1 comment:

  1. They are all wonderful things to be thankful for....I love the poem at the top it is a great reminder of things to also give thanks for.

    ReplyDelete