I was reading a blog about a lady writing what she wants
in her future husband the title was Dear Mr. Someday she had listed 50 wants
I too had alot of wants in my Mr. Someday .....................
I have thought about this and wanted to blog about
what I have found in my Dear Mr Someday
twenty five plus years ago . ....................
1. I have found that I have had a Mr someday that says each night
Good night I love you .and has every night for the last 24 plus years ( we just celebrated our 24th year Jan 7 2013)
2. A Good Morning I love you
3. Brings Coffee to my bed to wake me up with a hug and kiss = this makes me feel like a queen in the mornings ...........
4. One that I have laughed with
5. One that has stood beside me held my hand and wiped my tears
6. Honest ....believe me he is honest
7. That we are walking the journey together (even on bad days when I am not having a good man day (Smile) we are still on this daily walk of Love
8. That he wants me near him after all these 23 years
9. That he Loves God
10. That he trusts me as I trust him
11. That our marriage like all other has good and bad days but when I think back on the days
its more good than bad
12. That he isn't a big spender
13 That he will say I am sorry when needed
14. That he laughed at my hair this morning and took a picture = we can laugh at each other and not be mad or hurt
15. That he loves animals and should have been a vet
16 reaches his hand out in the middle of the night to help me turn over
17 that he says come talk to me
18 he has a beautiful voice and sings to me
19 he loves my flowers and the birds almost as much as I do
20 that he says he loves me MORE with each day
21 That he cares about my safety
22 if he is in town will bring me a sweet tea just because he knows I like them
23 has a heart of gold
24 that he doesn't mind giving to others in need
25 That tells me he cherishes me more than I will ever know :>)
26 That he likes to cuddle
27 That he likes to hold my hand
28 He says tell me about your day
29 He never wants to hurt any one's feelings and worries if he thinks he has
30 He loves my family
31 He never complains about me not cooking or that he has to eat the same thing
until its gone .................
32 That he washes the dishes each day .......
33 That he will run the vacuum
34 That he has been there in the Good days and also in the Bad ones
35 That he doesn't get out and run around, bars . drinking etc. = I am blessed!!!
36 That when I have been awake at night he will say "you want to talk "
37 That he wants the best for me and never says don't buy this or that .....
38 He will have his famous Potato soup fixed at just the right time ...I think he can read my mind
39 That he makes me laugh ......
40 That he always puts his clothes in the hamper ...that's a wonderful plus for me
41 He likes a clean house (with the exception of our computer room )
42 He is my helpmate
43 He would protect me to the end ..............................
44 That he is my best friend
45 That he is not a name brand person or must keep up with the Jones so to speak
46 That he gives me a $1.00 (some will know what this means)
47 That he is a history buff , means I am learning some about history if I will listen
48 That he knows not to use masking tape for painters tape (Smile) and I thought it
49 That he grills our dinner and has it ready when I get home
50 That he is the one I can tell anything to knowing it stays right there .....my help mate, my better half, my best friend, my mr someday ...........................................................
Thank you Lord for my Mr Someday
I wrote this some time back and now wanting to share this with the
why I love my husband blog party ....
linking up to the Why I love My Husband blog party
- Kay K
- United States
- First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)