About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Multitude on Mondays Week 141 Jan 21-27 2012

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ..................

6451  Monday ~~For this day !!! thankful that I can pray asking GOD to let me hear his voice very plain on something I have been praying about and his telling me what to do ....................Thankful for a new week to try being more thankful
and giving more Praise to GOD who owns it all !!!

6452   For the Sunshine on a cold Day ...........
6463   Thankful my husband had a sweet potato and broiled hamburger ready when I came in from work

6464    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!  thankful for each and every morning early I hear my husbands voice saying "Good Morning I love you "
6465    For the bright sunshine again today when it is 14 thank you Lord
6466    The beautiful sunset I saw from work ...........what a awesome Artist
you are Lord ..................!!!

6467    Wednesday ~~For this day !!! the beauty I see in the sun on my way to work
for a job , for morning coffee to keep me warm , for warm clothes, for oranges
for trusting you Lord that you know the way and you know my heart and needs
6468    For a early day off

6469    Thursday ~~For this day and all the blessings of each minute
.......................................................

6470    Friday ~~For this day !!! for safety through the night
6471    Staying home due to the Ice storm we are  having today
6472    My husbands words you are more precious to me than anything .... as he didn't want me to leave for work ....
6473    For my neighbors text asking if I was going to work , and text her when I got there ....sweet to know you have neighbors that care !!
6474     Home made soup ...yummy on such a cold day
6475      For Psalms 62:11  Asking to make sure I  am hearing the voice of GOD and my nightly devotional last night  I read this .............wow ............... I know GOD will take care of me and my needs ...........what a blessings when he sends confirmation ............

6476   Saturday ~~For this day !!! For seeing the sunshine as I was leaving for work , the beauty of the sun shinning though the trees on the ice , it was like diamonds on the trees
6477   For a busy day at work making the day pass fast
6478   For the questions on a blog my husband and I answered last night ....the laughs, the fun, the time spent talking ............................

6479   Sunday ~~For this day !!! the beautiful Sunday ..the sunshiny Thur the door and champion laying in the sunlight ...even my little champ inside longs for sunshine
6480   Reading the bible this morning ....
6481   Sharing the Thursday night scripture with my husband
\6482   Worship and Praise at Church tonight !!



No comments:

Post a Comment