About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Multitude on Mondays Week 139 Jan 7-13 2013

                     




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings .....................

6412   Monday ~~For this day !!!
6413   For this being our anniversary of 24 years !
6414   For our water coming back on after being off most of the day
6415   For remembering my brothers words to me 2 years ago today
as I stood beside his bed in the emergency room when I walked in
he looked at me and said "don't ever stop praying or going to church its real
I saw it" if ever I were to have a time of doubt I pray that I would always
remember my brothers words ...........It's Real !!!
he told of so much during the last month of his life from this day until leaving us Feb 11 2011.

6416    Tuesday ~~for this day !!! bedside coffee brought by a clean shaved husband !!
6417    For the sunshine and the warmer day   almost 60 today thank you Lord !! for my nightly
devotional .................

6418    Wednesday~~for this day !!! for being woke up to these words ...how does it fell to know
you are loved by the one who created the stars up above......wow...awesome love.......
6419    For shelter from the rain ........to have a warm comfy bed, clean clothes, the smell of clean ...
.
6420    Thursday ~~For this day !!! waking up from a nights rest thank you Lord !
6421    Thankful to live close when I spilled hot tea all over me, to run home and jump in the shower
thank you Lord for hot showers and Dove Fresh soap !!

6422   Friday ~~For this day !!! another gift from the Master creator
6423   For the sky at sunset with the beautiful pinks can you just see GOD taking his finger
and swirling those colors to create such beauty .................................endless beauty from the Master
6424   Talking to Ruth , the laughs , its so true even though we live  miles apart true friends
are like they have never been separated ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we may not see each other often but we
do have long talks and I think GOD for cell phones and her having free long distance that she can
call and talk hours running my cordless phones dead ....

6425   Saturday ~~For this day !!! and the many blessings I received , the wonderful warm
70's day, the rest, my job and being busy..........

6426   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
6427   Fixing breakfast= we have food on our table,
6428   Going out to feed the birds , watching the most beautiful Red Bird feasting on the food,the song
this is my fathers world ,Feeling GOD's presence in my life as I Praise him for this day
6429   Tears they are a language that GOD understands...........................
6430   Memories of my mother this morning as I was in the kitchen................the tears of love for loved ones that are now in Heaven .......... The GOD she loved and Praised, .the bible she read about , the faith she had,  the hymns she sang , that she has been rejoicing since 1983 in the presence of the Almighty GOD !!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment