About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, August 13, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 118 August 6-12 2012

                     




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for

  5890  Monday ~~~For this day !!! as with each day GOD gave me a wake up call
I praise GOD for waking me this morning , a new day  a new week to start
fresh to try and be a better witness more of CHRIST less of this ole gal
5891  Porch sitting with a fuzzy over me as it was cool and raining I still enjoyed
this morning to sit drink my coffee and watch the birds
5892  Safety to the Dentist office and back =being protected
5893   Thankful for the day off to enjoy

5894   Tuesday ~~For this day !! Blessed to be woke up again
5895   Another day off !!
5896   Thankful to be blessed to get a new washer as mine had torn up yesterday
the guy was kind when I went off on the junk I thought I had purchased five years ago from him .  He gave us a good deal
5897   Thankful for warm fuzzy throws when I was chilling for the long nap
in bed getting up to feel better
5898   Thankful that my husband took me out this evening to eat at the 50's diner

5899   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! another blessing from above
5900    I say this over and over but I do enjoy our mornings on the porch
with coffee and watching and listening to nature what beauty GOD has allowed me to see . I want to soak up each one as winter brings cold weather much to cold for this gal to sit outside early mornings
5901   Thankful for the man that upgraded our washer to a more expensive one
due to our problems  he delivered  and sit it up at no additional cost I am blessed and thankful for this

5902  Thursday ~~For this day !!! another morning of freshness
5903  Thankful to get out early and feed my little hummers GOD is so awesome with the beauty of these little birds
5904  Thankful for getting my hair trimmed a day earlier than my app. 
5905   Thankful that I enjoyed the beauty outside until dark-thirty .. :)

5906   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5907   Thankful this morning to porch sit , to feel the wind aw www
feels so great with my fuzzy throw around me enjoying being out here
with Chuck, our doggies, all of nature and black coffee to wake this gal
5908   For losing some weight the pass couple of months trying to eat healthier
thank you Lord for those 12 pounds

5909   Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5910   For being out on the porch early to enjoy my day off , also 
after breakfast I go to the back to sit getting some GOD given natural
vitamin D
5911   For being able  to clean our house , to mow and weed eat
as this is my time alone with GOD when I mow and weed eat

5912   Sunday ~~For this Day !!
5913   Another morning to sit and get some sun while reading in the bible
out on the deck God has blessed this ole gal
Also back out in the evening to Read more in the bible and sit enjoy the nice
low humid weather


Thank you Lord for you blessings on me of another week


May you soak of each day and count those blessings by giving Praise
to GOD

Glenna










1 comment:

  1. How humbling it is to give thanks to such a magnificent creator. I have been feeling a little guilty for 'going off' at a repairman for not fixing my stove, I am down to three hot plates, cooking for a family of six.. one of my hotplates and my oven are not working and I have been waiting over ten weeks for the repairs.
    I am so greatful though that I have the three hot plates still working, and am so glad that I don't have to cook by an open fire on the ground and that we have food to eat..
    We all have so much to be thankful for, but still yet we let off a little steam now and then, and I am sure he who loves us understands.
    blessings to you..
    Nell

    ReplyDelete