About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 117 July 30-Aug 5 2012

                         




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5766   Monday ~~For this day !!
5767   Thankful for my husbands birthday and how he said several times
this morning what a beautiful day !!
5768   Another Deck sitting evening

5769   Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5770   a day off to enjoy the deck and the sunshine along with listening to Joyce Myers podcast ...
5771    Lunch at the Mexican with my husband
5772    Thankful to pay bills and grocery shop

5773   Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5774   Greeted with a early morning kiss
5775    Thankful for my little picnic as I call it out on the deck this evening
listening to Podcast.
5776     SB giving me some tips on hummingbird feeders to keep the birds off

5777   Thursday ~~for this day !!
5778     This day was filling with blessings from morning coffee , porch sitting , more tea from SB,
our ladies night at Janice's, to home with laughs shared with my husband

5779   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5780   The bees aren't hanging around the hummingbird feeders
5781   LC bringing me peach tea
5782   Deck sitting this evening with the bird books SB brought for me to read ...oh what a wonderful
comfy lounger

5783   Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5784   Up early to enjoy the morning before sunrise
5785    GOD blessings of each day are so numerous,I thank him and praise him for each one

5786  Sunday ~~for this day !!!
5787  Early AM porch sitting enjoy each minute to watch the birds, the little hummer was trying to tell me
something maybe thank you for the fresh food ...... the gentle rain that fell as I sit on the porch
5888  The love shared by two husband and wife ...
5889   T bringing me fresh tomatoes



No comments:

Post a Comment