About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, August 17, 2012

Love




I have been reading some post on face book about a couple
and the loved they shared .  Their loved seems to have
come right out of a romantic novel one that we all hope
for but few fine.I should say  I am a Romatic at heart I love
all things Romantic , Rose, Lace Etc.



I have thought how I wish my husband would do this
or that like this lady has said.

Last Sunday I was looking for something in the closet
 came upon this rose that my husband had gave
me sometime back , it was as though that rose
jumped out at me saying, remember this ,
remember your husband words to you  about me (the Rose)
Yes, I remember ," he said I got you this rose
its lights up as you are the light of my life
and it will never die just as my love for you
will never die ."

How dare me to ever want to compare Love
I am really ashamed of myself for know that I have
a true love and that no two couples can be alike
I have the love that says Good Morning with kisses and hugs
brings me coffee to bed makes me feel like a queen .
when I get home from work its more kisses and hugs
and Good night I love you









No comments:

Post a Comment