About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 25, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 111 June 18-24 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5608   Monday ~~For this day !!
5609   For seeing a yellow Finch while porch sitting early this morning
5610   That my husband and I got Lady dog bathed
5611   That Joan R is out of pain RIP Joan

5612   Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5613    For windmills I bought to try and run off the moles
5614    For a lady walking by our home stopping to give me a comment on my flowers and how beautiful she thought they where ....I hope others get joy from seeing the beauty of GOD's flowers that he allows me to take care of
5615    Another morning to porch sit while drinking my coffee with my husband

5616  Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5617   Another beautiful morning
5618   Calling my brother to wish him a happy birthday
5619   For the cup SB brought me = thoughtfulness of others

5620   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5621    I know I say this over and over ~~I am thankful to get to sit on our porch during the warm months to enjoy nature , our doggies loves laying on the porch as well , My husband, our doggies, our coffee
watching the sunrise our blessed we are ..
5622   That I got our work fridge defrosted
5623   Getting to leave work early today
5624   SO THANKFUL I finally got the man cave spring cleaned////////
5625   Thankful for a close laundry mat when my washer didn't spin out

5626   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5627   Another Morning to enjoy outdoors early
5628   For being busy this afternoon at work
5629   For date night with the hubby --simple subway to take to the park ..(the park is my favorite place to go enjoying a quick sandwich )
5630   For my devotional outback on the deck

5631  Saturday ~~For this day !!
5632  Thankful for this early morning porch sitting
5633  That I put all the hummingbird feeders in to soak so I can clean them tonight and yes I have happy hummingbirds .....

5634   Sunday ~~~For this day !!
5635    For people praying for Duece and the  prayers answered for Duece
5636    For church this AM and PM





No comments:

Post a Comment