About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mulitudes on Mondays Week 110 11-17 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........


5582   Monday ~~For this day !!!
5583   Thankful for getting some things straightened up in the bathroom after painting it
5584   Thankful that I came home to a house with no dirty dishes =thanks to my husband
5585   For my nightly devotional

5586   Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5587    Bedside coffee brought to me by the one I love
5588    Safe trip to deliver a new phone to a customer


5589  Wednesday ~~For this day !!
5590   For a day off to do some general cleaning
5591   For my husband to take me to eat dinner
5592   Safe Travels
5593   To deck sit to watch the sunset

5594   Thursday ~~For this day !!!

5595   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5596   That I have a three day weekend starting today
5597    I enjoyed some time on our deck
5598    I stained our baseboards

5599   Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5600   Thankful that I got to see Doug, Gay and Myrtle
5601    Going to hear the Cookes
5602    Safety for Tamsey and I traveling

5603   Sunday ~~For this day ~~Fathers day
5604   That I was blessed with a wonderful dad he has been in heaven for many years , not a day goes
by that I don't think about him ...he was a great provided for his children as we never went with out So blessed and thankful to call him my daddy
5605   That I spent the morning on the deck listening to pod casts and nature
5606    My lady dog is the sweetest staying right by my side
5607    That I have had some new day lilies blooming this week

No comments:

Post a Comment