About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Multitudes on Monday week 101 April 8-15th 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5315    Monday ~~For this day !!
5316    For LC a1c not being to bad
5317    For leftovers from Easter Dinner

5318    Tuesday~~For this day !!!
5319    For all the many blessings this day brought
5320    That I continue to count my blessings as this keeps me focused on being
thankful !!

5321   Wednesday ~~~For this day !!!
5322    For sheets and towels to cover my blooming plants for the past two nights
5323    For LC mother giving us a grill to use at work
5324    That LC put the fire out from the grill
5325    For my devotional each night and thanking GOD for his many blessings each day and his forgiveness daily

5326    Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5327     For my day off sunny and cool
5328     For sisters day out to shop and safety in our travels
5329     For finding some good deals on things on my shopping list
5330     For having lunch at McAllisters and their yummy tea !!!
5331     For my husband putting things together for me
5332     For the sweet card we got from Aunt Jean she seems so pleased with anything we do for her

5333    Friday ~~For this day !!!
5334    Flowers being protected last night from the frost
5335    For Charles fixing my weed eater ..
5336    For Charles and Poodle cutting down and trimming some bushes
5337    For Friends that you meet along the way,
5338    For Brookie and Gracie bringing me a Cherry Limeade 
5339    For Safety last night when I left the doors unlocked 

5340    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5341    Getting off work early
5342    Thankful to be able to get some of my landscaping mulched  and Roses planted
5343    For My husband and I having dinner out at the Mexican restaurant

5344    Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5345    Thankful to be back in Church with my church family
5346    That Chuck and I were able to porch sit early before church this morning

Thank you LORD for this week of Blessings




No comments:

Post a Comment