About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 102 April 16--22 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5346     Monday ~~For this day !!!
5347     Thankful that I have a job to go to this morning
5348     Thankful that GOD knows my heart

5349      Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5350      Thankful for the safe Trip and back for work today
5351      Thankful that my role play was OK ...Thank you LORD for
letting me not be so nervous about this
5352       Thankful that it wasn't raining like the weather had said

5353      Wednesday ~~For this day !!! and the many blessings it has contained

5354       Thursday ~~For this day !!
5355       The flowers blooming as I walk toward my car each morning this week thank you LORD !!
5356        For a Busy day at work !!
5357        For Grass to mow and weedeat itts my time with you LORD
5358        For a lawmower that I can sing PRAISE to GOD and no one hears me except him
5359        Thankful that Chuck rethreads my weed eater

5360         Friday ~~For this day !!!
5361         That I got to leave work early 
5362         Going to the nursey to get some flowers to plant 
5363         For my husband driving me there and us going out for dinner
5364         For My husband saying I know you will want to stop at DQ for a blizzard ...
5365         For safety traveling to the nursey and back 

5366        Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5367        My weekend off 
5368        Thankful that we got up early to have breakfast at my husbands favorite place 
5369        For more flowers I got at Lowe's today 
5370        For Aldi and good prices 
5371        For roadside sellers selling fresh Strawberries 
5372        Thankful to have found me a new purse today 

5373         Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5374         Wonderful day of rest
5375         Listening to Joyce Myers on podcast this Am ..Up lifthing
5376         Thankful for a tender Steak
5377         For my Saviours love

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your list, especially flowers blooming and DQ Blizzard:) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete