About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, February 6, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 91 Jan 30-Feb 5 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5173    Monday ~~For this day !!!
5174    For the beauty of this day the beautiful sunshine that I so love thank you LORD

5175    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5176    Thankful for our little champion who came into our life nine years ago today
he is our spoiled little baby dog ....thank you GOD for champie
5177    Thankful for sweet little girls b and g who bought champie some gifts
5178    Thankful for getting off early and to clean house and cook a meal for us
5179    Thankful that I KNOW GOD will not let lc and me down that he will show us the way
to go and he blessed us with quota and we will get it ....thank you LORD

5180    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5181     For the rain GOD knows what we need I must be thankful in the sunshine and the rain
5182     For the answer that we did reach quota .......Thank you LORD !!!!
5183     For Carolyn having some samples to let CW use .....
5184     For the words of the light is on and the door is open  on the phone  when I opened the door I was greeted with a hug and kiss from CW
5185     For CW wanting to know about my day ....and how it was

5186    Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5187     The beautiful day GOD has given us sunny, not as cold as last year !!
5187     For our ladies bible study and for all the Ladies that attend

5188     Friday ~~For this day !!
5189     For my devotional and studying in my bible study
5190     Praying for a lady in our bible study for a need she has in our study this week = thankful for prayer
5191     For my shipment of sheets that came in

5192     Saturday~~For this day!!
5193     Lisa and I laughing over  our time or my time ....
5194     That I got to leave work at 11 to come home to do laundry and cook supper which is a rare that I get home in time to cook =thankful my husband is satisfied with soup and sandwich on many many day
5195    For Grapes and Orange sherbet

5196    Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5197    For our worship hour and for communion
5198    For my husband starting supper while I was at work

No comments:

Post a Comment