About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, February 11, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 143 Feb 4-10 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ..................

6500   Monday ~~For this day !!! that I have had shelter from the snow, a warm bed, hot coffee,
that my car started and warmed up , that the snow is almost gone by days end

6501   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!  A safe trip to my endrocronglisit   appointment,
 for a Doctor
to sing you are my sunshine as he walks me to lab , this speaks multitudes for his personality
6502    Being home early to fix dinner for us , my nightly devotional

6503   Wednesday ~~~For this day !!the many blessings that is has held ....

6504   Thursday ~~For this day !!! the day off to enjoy , safety as we traveled about
45 minutes to do some grocery shopping, for Wendy's and their yummy food that we
shared

6505   Friday ~~For this day !!! the nights rest , a job , a home, someone to meet me at
the door as I enter

6506   Saturday~~For this day !!! for the hugs, the kisses each morning from my husband
after work coming home to do some more work , cleaning the bathrooms, doing laundry
my nightly devotional

6507   Sunday ~~For this day !!! for the sweetest kiss ever this morning !!! bed side coffee
not only this morning but each morning my husband brings it how blessed even if I don't want to
get up as early as he does :>)
6508   Church to worship and Praise the one that allows me all the blessings I enjoy each second of the day
6509   For the birds that visited my bird feeders as I watched them enjoy their food , .maybe they were singing praises to GOD


For this weeks of multitudes I am blessed .......God has supplied my needs ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment