About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 3, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 121 Aug 27-Sept 2 2012

                     




                       Giving Thanks to GOD this week for

5955  Monday ~~This day !!! getting to sleep in a little longer, enjoying the sun
from my deck early getting my Vit. D
5956  Hamburger's on the grill 
5957  Hank coming by to check on our computer 

5958  Tuesday ~~For this day !!! getting outside early to sit on the porch with my coffee so thankful for each day to enjoy nature 
5959   Thankful that GOD forgives me when I say and do  things I should not
when I want to take things into my hands and not leave it to him ...he still loves me
5960    For the things I fail to say thank you to GOD each time I pay a Electric bill, or go to the grocery store even each time I start a load of laundry ...I am blessed
Thank you LORD for your blessings on me.
5961   For laughs with my husband .....Power surges...

5962   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! Being blessed to get up another day and go out to porch sit at 6 am with my husband, Champ and Lady . 
To enjoy this time together and the first cup of coffee together as we watch our little feathered friends....(I think as I watch them how much GOD cares about the birds and oh how he loves us )  This song comes to my mind...Consider the Lillie's they don't toil nor spend but there is not a king with more splendor than them ..Consider the Sparrow he don't plant nor sow but he is feed by the Master who watches him grow .....................We have a heavenly father above with eyes full of mercy and a heart full of love ....
5963   Thankful for slow cookers and living close to go home at lunch to check on them  for my husband helping with dish's  each day
5964   For my nightly devotional  and prayer time .....

5965   Thursday ~~For this day !!! Another wake up from my Heavenly Father
5966   For a Husband who this morning brought me coffee to bed and when
asked for a refill he does this again with much love
5967   For the husband that is waiting and opening the door when I get home from
work this night and each night

5968   Friday ~~For this day !!! Blessed to be able to porch sit with my my husband and that first cup of coffee.   For the enjoyment of living the simple life receiving much happiness from GOD's beauty and his many many ....blessings each and every day .
5969   For the most beautiful sunrise this morning , the pinks, the golds, the white and blue sky ...a Master artist that with just the touch of his finger swirled the colors







5970   Saturday ~~For this day !! this is the day the Lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it !!!
5971   Thankful to get to talk to Matt about how no one is perfect and their is brokenness and cracks in everyone's life.
5972  My sister came by we cooked , then went to do some grocery shopping

5973   Sunday ~~For this day !!! another beautiful morning to porch sit
to watch the birds and listen to nature , the wind felt so nice this morning
so so much to thank GOD for ...
5974   A husband that says wait as I am about to go out the door to work this afternoon  , for that hug and kiss ..............
5975   For our church service tonight ~~the Holy Spirit~~~the song I never shall forget the day !!


May you feel the warm gentle breeze of blessings coming your way each day
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment