About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Multilude Mondays Week 13 Aug 16th - 22nd 2010 ( i messed up with my weeks)

holy experience


856 Monday~~ For another week of blessings
867 For my prayer journal --to look back over the years and see how GOD has moved what a blessing
868 Thankful for Chuck putting the bird feeder back up
869 For cleaning the bird poop off my porch ..they were telling me they wanted food
870 Fill the bird feeders ...hoping the birds quit pooping now on the porch
871 Talking to my neighbor sharing ~~I have walked down that path ~~~ and it does get better
872 Tears.................shared with my neighbor......
873 My husband came out due to being worried about me ...
874 Connor saying "you are in trouble over there " so cute
875 Praying for others.........
876 Watering my flowers and trimming the roses etc
877 Chuck telling me my Aunt Toode (Effie) has bloomed
878 Tuesday~~another morning to start fresh hoping to be a light to someone out there
879 Lunch with my sister we ate way to much and we both wishing our other sister lived closer
880 the much needed rain THANK YOU JESUS !!!!

(for finding blogspots)
881 for a much cooler evening to enjoy my porch sitting and watching the birds
by the way they are loving their feeder being full !!
882 Wednesday~~ Getting up early what a blessing
883 safe trip to the Oak Ridge and back
884 GOD and I for a long time of talk and prayer going to OR and back
885 Thanks be to GOD for him showing me why to something !!!!its all about getting out of the boat and learning to trust him move ......
886 Thankful again today for the rain
887 For having a coffee and lunch paid for by M.S.
888 Not having to wait long at the Dr office
889 Lisa going to wal mart and getting me some chicken
890 For the post it notes LC is getting !!!!make me :0)
891 Thursday~~waking up listening to the sound of rain
892 for my husband making oatmeal and toast for breakfast
893 For standing up for what I believe and the JESUS I KNOW to be REAL !!!!!
894 For a relaxing Pedicure
895 For GOD moving in a baby girl a few days old life ..Thank you JESUS for touching Mille Woods and Thank you as you continue to touch her little body
896 Friday~~waking up to the sunshine and the SON shine (may JESUS shine in my life today)
897 Going to the grocery to pick up some items for my Sunday liquid diet
898 the I love yous at the other end of the phone
899 Date night with hubby out for dinner and some grocery shopping ( I know I lead a boring life)
900 Thankful for a long weekend off !!!
901 Saturday~~another day to praise the Lord !!!
902 for the little rain storm Champ makes us all get in bed
903 Lunch with CW at Sonic
904 Talking to Sherry this Am
905 My sister and I going to the park and then porch sit at her house
906 A day of being Lazy ...
907 Spending time in the word and reading more of the boat book
908 Sunday ~~blessed to go to Sunday school and worship

909 To come and see I call it my Aunt Toode's Hardy Hibiscus as it as took the spout from her yard four years to bloom in my yard ...I am thankful to see the beauty this year !!!


910 The beauty of all things


911 The Beautiful Red Rose ..Thankful to see this on my walk today



912 For hearing that my brother who was non responsive last night and they had to do CPR at home that he is stable had a heart attack and in Kidney failure Thankful to have him today !(these times are times I wish I was close to my family )
913 For clear liquids that I can have today before my scope tomorrow
914 So Thankful I got that $50.00 drink down ..Movieprep..

1 comment:

  1. How is David? I hope he is doing better.

    You are almost to 1000 blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete