About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Jesus Date bag ~~

Today as I was just wondering around in blog world

I came across ~~Just Following Jesus in real life blog .
This blog spoke to my heart and the need to take more time to spend with
JESUS . Elizabeth has a great idea and I am gathering today my items for when I too
have a JESUS date ~~oh the time spent with him and I need more dates with him.
I have for years keep a bible and my blessings book in my car to read at reflect on lunch or just before I go into work . now I will have it in a neat bag with a few more items






This is to remind me that Life is good !!!!so I included this in my bag



My most important item in my bag my BIBLE ~~~
also the Blessings journal that I have been keeping for a few years now



A few study books my neighbor wrote ..I have included them in my date bag




My beautiful tote my sister in law gave me sometime back ..it was just waiting here to be filled with these items ..
I will have my blackberry with me for pictures that I will be taking at the times I am on my dates !!!!

Below is the link to Elizabeth's blog
Hope you enjoy as much as I have


http://www.justfollowingjesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment