About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Multitude Mondays (week 10 ) July 19- 25th 2010

holy experience




661 For the Beautiful Mountains and Sky



662 For Champion who knows when a storm is an hour away.

663 My Daisy's that have been rain kissed by the Master ~~
664 Lunch at Subway
665 A visit from Amon ~~ an anointed man of GOD !!!
666 Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art


667 Fresh Garden Tomato sandwich for supper
668 Tuesday~~~ all of the 1440 minutes that was GOD given to me yesterday Thank you JESUS
668 Blow dryers
669 Lisa bringing Lunch fresh green beans and Chicken braid .(thanks so much LC)
670 Knowing beyond any doubt that Jesus is right here by side
671 Talking to Tamera ...Seeing GOD healing her daily ~~~
672 A card from Aunt Jean
673 The simple things in life bring the biggest blessings to people
674 Making someone lonely -she said "you made my day "I thank GOD for his leadership in all things ....
675 Wednesday~~porch sitting and watching the sunrise ...
676 V~~~~ calling me about the text last night !
677 I am blessed with great Employers ...
678 Stain remover as the past two days I have needed it
679 Home sweet home
680 The Browns are on tonight !!Cora :)~~laughter is good for the body ~~
681 Swifter Sweeper
682 Thursday~~~Another day to start off with porch sitting and to thank GOD waking me up this morning to Receive more blessings ...
683 Crackers
684 For My co worker helping me when I couldn't walk~~helps me so much how can you ever say THANKS ....
685 For my husband bringing crutches and knee brace
686 For KOC having a after hours clinic
687 For Wheelchairs
688 Safely to KOC and back
689 My husband bringing me things when it hurts to move
690 Prayers going up for me ...I am blessing with prayer warriors that I know , knows the MASTER Physician
691 Friday~~less pain in the knee -result of prayers I know !!!
692 Amber's sweet blog on doubt
693 Tears shed for knowing FROG was given to me on FB by a old friend .Thanks Jerry !! fully rely on GOD ..........
694 Chuck getting us lunch and supper
695 Chuck cleaning the chair and getting it ready for LC to pick up I am so grateful for her .
696 Sitting on the porch for a few minutes
697 A day of much rest
698 Saturday~~Working today or sitting at work today ~~still blessed
699 Husband that says "I wish I could take your pain for you "
700 Lisa carrying my lunch for me
701 This day and my life ... are God's gift to me , I give thanks and will be joyful!!
702~~Sunday~~Chuck fixing coffee and carries it to me !
703 My Road map~~Bible ~~ I will be honest I need to read it more
704 for the 10080 minutes this past week That God gave me
705 Also for the 10080 minutes that I was forgiven of my sins !!!
706 Prayers that went up for me last night I am so blessed !!

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to be thankful. I am glad we continue to post weekly. It is great to read yours and be even more thankful for the things you remind that I am blessed with.

    I am glad you enjoyed my doubt post and thank you for the sweet comment. Sometime you need to link up to Journey of Faith Friday.

    ReplyDelete