About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 182 Nov 4-10 2013


                         

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................

Giving thanks To GOD this week for

6942   Monday ~~For this day !!! Chuck getting a good report from the urologist, safety to the doctors and back home, for Starbucks pumpkin latte, fresh apples from the apple place, Lisa getting her job !!
Tuesday ~~For this day !!! for exercise this am. and then walking the track at noon what a beautiful sunny day , for seeing the little smiling face laying on the track which made me smile and for the broken limbs that make me think that we can come to GOD broken, the sunset I just saw as I went out for a minute ....

Wednesday ~~For this day !! Safety to our doctors apt and everything being ok for both of us !! for lunch out with my husband, for my husband insisting on getting my car fixed for heat when I said no but so glad he did as its really cold now Thursday ~~For this day !!! Nov 7th 1916 my mothers birthday she would have been 97 yeard old today how blessed I am to have called her mine for the 22 years I had her here on this earth and knowing that she is happy and in heaven and has been there for 33 brithdays what a celebration .....A Godly mothers love ...........how blessed.... for kindness of LC cooking on her day off and bringing for me to take to our ladies bible study, for all the ladies in bible study and for Brenda T. telling me how she enjoyed hearing me tell of hearing the voice of GOD , what a blessing each of these sisters are to me , Friday ~~For this day !!! for a busy day at work, for opening the door to our house and feeling warmth, love and as the saying goes there is no place like home ....just for a few minutes of quitness.....thankful for every gift from GOD Saturday ~~~For this day !!! morning coffee brought to my bedside with a kiss and hug , for every morning of every day the hugs the kisses of good morning and to just lay in bed and be lazy for a few minutes, kind customers that dont mind hours of wait time ....for sunshine, blue skies, for colors that GOD has given us to see, Sunday ~~For this day !!! being in church with some brother/sister friends from years back when we used to worship together, for Jerry's song the anchor holds ~~its blessed me ~~ , Thankful that the anchor holds, for Sarah's email to me how it brought me to tears ~~thank you Lord for using my words on FB to help others,

No comments:

Post a Comment