About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Multitute Monday week 38 Feb 7-13 2011

     
                                                 I AM THANKFUL FOR

1998    Monday~~For this day !!
1999    That I have lost a total of 15 pounds
2000     For Multitudes more than I could ever post  this has been a great blessing for me to stop each day and look at so much so differently and know that I am thankful and blessed beyond words...........
2001    thoughtful customers that bring us sweet bread (that I cant eat but didn't want to hurt her feelings)
2002    A warmer day and the sun is shining
2003    Our family concerned for each other
2004     For the many many tears I have shed ..Tears of love for my brother ...Lord Thank you for giving him to me .......for recalling days of growing up with him ......
2005     Lisa Bringing us lunch today
2006    Stopping by to see my brother and hold his hand .....


2007  Tuesday ~~for this day !!!
2008   Bedside coffee
2009   Chuck and Champie trying to get me up :)
2010    That we didn't have a lot of snow and the roads weren't bad
2011    Prayer time as I drove to work this morning
2012    Lunch that Lisa and I had from left overs
2013    We have received our shipment from Chicago
2014    Lisa so kind to give me two drink cups with straws for my brother
2015   Stopping by to see my brother who seemed more alert  PRAISE GOD
2016   Thankful that my brother told me I had cold hands
2017   For the prayer that I prayed today GOD answered it this evening while at my brothers ---PRAISE GOD and thank you for answered prayers to show me things
2018   That I got my brother to drink out of the cup
2019   That he let me wash his pretty sweet face
2020    That he tells me he loves me back ☺
2021    Studying our bible lesson for Thursday

2022   Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
2023    A good nights sleep
2024    Hot rollers
2025    Makeup !!
2026    For the very pleasant older man at the gas station he has made my day today , as he said every day is a good day when you get his age !!
2027    Praying on my way to work
2028    That they were no snow this AM
2029    Leftovers here for lunch
2030    That it didn't start snowing until this evening
2031     For watching some TV with my husband

2032    Thursday ~~~For this Day !!!
2033     Bedside coffee brought to me by my husband
2034     My husband ran the sweeper today
2035     Baked Chicken for us to have for lunch at work =Means there is food to eat = double blessed
2036     Prayer time coming to work ...
2037     Safety to work this AM
2038     Feeding the birds before I left for work
2039     Listening to the birds singing on this so cold and snowy morning ..
2040     The ladies Bible study class
2041      Studying a little for the class after getting home
2042      Safety back home -


2043    Friday ~~For this Day !!!
2044    The beautiful sunshine when its 11 degrees
2045    safely to work when there was ice on my road
2046     Tears .....as I have shed many lately .....thankful that GOD understands them
2047     The early morning ---Good morning I love you's from my husband
2048      Going to see my brother at lunch and singing or trying to sing to him
2049      A busy afternoon at work--so helpful
2050     Going and staying with my brother just me and him in the room , I sang , I told him how each one loved him, I read the bible PS 91 telling him what I was learning in bible study and trying to memorize PS 91
2051      For that two finger squeeze from my brother when I asked if I could pray to squeeze my hand
2052     My brother went to heaven around 10:30 
2053     For my husband shoulder to cry on 
2054     For the life my brother lived there is no doubt he is in Heaven

2055    Saturday ~~for this day !!
2056    Praying early this morning -that GOD listens,
2057    Morning Coffee
2058    For all the post that people were praying for our family this means so much
2059    Seeing my pastor in Walmart and others that I spoke with
2060    Family and Friends in KY

2061     Sunday~~for this day !!
2062     Sleeping better last night
2063     A Sunday afternoon nap
2064     Calls from loved ones
2065      For the Christian walk my brother walked
2066      For the Love between a brother and sister


Many Blessing to each one
Glenna

2 comments:

  1. Glenna,

    I am glad you had some last moments with your brother that you will always cherish. I am sorry I have not kept up with this better, but I have not been on FB as often. God bless you as you mourn during this time.

    Congratulations on #1999 and reaching 2000!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great on blessing # 1999 keep up the great work and thanks for all the left overs you shared....You have been blessed with a wonderful family and my prayers are with you all!

    ReplyDelete