About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Multitude Monday Week 15 ~~Aug 30th-Sept 5th 2010

holy experience

A few thoughts on Gratitude.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."

"You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you."




952 Monday~~Early Morning calls from my husband
953 Thankful my husband had a safe trip to OR and back
954 Thankful for my Brother Buggs not having to have stints and that is Cardic cath went well.
955 Thankful for my knee letting me weed eat !!! Thank you LORD for your blessings on me
956 Talking to Nancy tonight
957 Tuesday~~sleeping in for a few extra mins
958 Going out to sit on my porch to enjoy the morning beauty !
959 Knowing that GOD knows best in all and that I have to fully trust him in all areas of my life !
960 Thankful that V bought our lunch today !!Mexican yummy
961 Thankful for getting the grass raked and blowed off love a beautiful lawn ~~God give it to me to keep as pretty as I can ~~THANK you LORD !!
962 Thankful for the talk with my brother about his up coming surgery !!
963 Wednesday ~~blessed with another day to say THANK YOU LORD !!that I woke up this morning to a beautiful , sunshiny morn ,
964 Texting Mikie he has to love my texts !!!lol
965 My husband bringing me a sweet tea !!!(my sigh on most days )

966 Thankful for my Lady doggie she is so sweet all she wants is to be loved on
she falls at my feet and flips over to be loved on .
967 Thursday~~a cool morning ~~ beautiful to see ~~
968 thankful again for the 1440 yesterday A multitude of blessings with 1440



969 thankful for this little light of mine ..thankful that I can let it shine



970 Thankful for the sweet smell of the roses I have enjoyed



971 Thankful that Nancy and David had 55 years together in all those years Nancy said he never forgot a birthday ,anniversary, valentines,or just a no reason gift he was her perfect Sigh..Thankful that the ones I have loved they will bloom again ~~~!!

972 Philippians Chapter 4 (the peace of GOD )
973 Thankful for Lisa's pool its was cool
974 Laughs at Brookie and her boyfriend she said he was so durable (adorable) Kids say the cutest things !!!!
975 Laughs with Brookie as she was full of it !!!!(lc you know what she was full of )
976 Friday~~a new fresh day and with this day brings different blessings
977 Porch sitting before sunrise enjoying Chuck Champie, lady, and my best morning cup of coffee
978 The little Hummer that wanted fresh food that I went in and fixed ..little Hummer enjoy the fresh food ~~~GOD created you so I love to watch you !!!
979 Saturday~~Blessed for a long weekend off
980 Thankful to do the cleaning and laundry !!
981 Thankful for Dinner with my husband in Somerset
982 A safe trip to Somerset and back
983 Late night porch sitting and talking to Nancy on the phone
984 Sunday~~Another day to thank GOD for the many blessings ones I have overlooked
I say Thanks to GOD today !!!
985 The fresh feeling after a nice shower
986 The cool morning just beautiful out !!
987 Thankful for a afternoon of being lazy
988 Getting something to eat and going to the park with Tamsey
989 Stopping by to see my brother Buggs his color looks so much better
990 Thankful for the nice cool evening to porch sit and play with my lady dog


Father Thank you for this week of abundant blessings you have given to me , for those that have been a blessing to me Thank you !!
That you love me when I am unlovable and forgive me for the many sins !!! Amen





1 comment:

  1. 959. He always knows best, Thanks for always reminding of that :)
    973. Come and enjoy anytime

    ReplyDelete