About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Niece Kim


Yesterday would have been my niece-best friend-younger sister , birthday she was Born June 24 1960 and after a short battle with cancer she passed away August 28 1990
we were so close growning up always together , we always got into lots of things together one memory is we were at her house in the bottom in New Allen and she went and got us some bread and we ate wild green onions boy oh did I get sick over that one.
I have stated before she loved the love is ..cartoons and collected everyone each day in the paper.I never noticed this until I stumbled upon one not long ago was it that she collected these because they were signed kim !!!
She loved loves baby soft perfume ..



This was at one of her birthdays Kim is in the Red shorts and I have on the flowered pants...







As you can see in this picture she loved her Daddy . She had so much love in her heart for each person and things she collected and wear were about love .....

Kim's mom Nancy had just got a new blue Cadallic and we had begged and begged and did I say begged to drive it ...so finally Nancy agreed and we went driving around Jenny Wiley and got back within oh I will say 500 feet of their house and a car hits us ...thats right at this point we are about to just die ........Nancy had saw it and comes running so we know at this point we are really in T R O U B L E ........it wasnt our fault it was the other driver thank goodness for that ...so we didnt get into to much trouble just that we would never get to drive it again ..this isnt the car but one like it


So yesterday I had planned a evening down at the river witha little cookout just in my mind to celebrate Kim's birhtday it rained us out from the river but we did go to the park so for a little bit those with me not knowing why I had chose this evening to go to the river and have a cook out ...yes, it was for Kim !!!! as we so loved our little cookouts and picnic as we grew up .

I could go on and on about Kim as we had so much fun together

So I give you your favorite flower Yellow roses Kim !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww these are wonderful memories...If we would have known we would have had birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete