About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend of 5 15 2010












WOW !!!!






My first weekend off since July ...that's why the WOW !!!! I was excited and felt the need to cram in two months worth of Saturdays into this one so we tried .






I had a list of things I wanted to do . I needed to get up early so we could get to Wolf Valley Growers (which is a hour drive each way ) to get my much needed flowers that I love (check)






Stopped at East Tn horse stables (my husband loves horses)
and Barco took right up with him , there were many beautiful horses and the fields and hills were beautiful .I love being out enjoying nature and seeing all the beauty that GOD has allowed us to have !!!
















Then back home to unload the plants(check)
Back off for another forty five minutes for the drive to Somerset so I could test drive a 2011 Sonata (check)





Off now to walmart to get Potting Soil and Top soil (check off for the list ) as I was checking out it came a HUGE rain storm , so I waited until it wasn't raining so hard and asked for help loading .........(don't never ask for help loading when it is raining ) all the employees had either gone to lunch or take the trash out .We had to load it our self in now the rain again .





Needed to go to Lowes for a double Shepherds hook and trying to find a climbing rose that is peach or salmon colored (X) didn't make it there .





Now we are needing to eat something so we stop and hope its not raining when we get home ,YEA!!!! got home and no rain so I started working in my flowers only to get rained on in a few minutes.





this list in my mind I still needed to do laundry (check), General house cleaning (check)





Now its Sunday and my list continues over we have to go to the grocery store so we can grill out (check)





Move off the porch furniture and clean the porch (check)





Bath the Dog (check) which he gets about twice a week I cant have my dog smelling like a dog cause he is my baby dog..
















With the rain came no cookout ( X) so I did a lunch supper combo inside .




Boy oh did I over make my list How many hours did I think I had in a weekend !!!!!




here is a few Items left over that I didn't get to do




Spring clean our bedroom




Trim our hedges and mulch




Need to dig a hole and get the plant my neighbor gave me as she wants it out of her yard and I have to find a place to put it .




I can look back and see that I did finish a few things YEAH for me !!!




I just tried to cram to much in to my wonderful weekend I must say I was busy and I truly enjoyed it




Praying for pretty weather this week so the evenings I can get the outside finished .




Oh and did I mention today I am sore from all the hurry , hurry , Oh this is days when I sure don't feel 29 !!!! (don't laugh to hard 29 catches up with us all) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment